Email verification ensures you are capturing valid emails and will send to email contacts which will not result in a bounce.
Some of the most common and apparent benefits of verification are the following:
- adhere to bounce rate policies set forth by all major Email Service Providers (keep from getting banned);
- maintain/achieve a higher sender reputation;
- reach your customers.
- increase inbox delivery and avoid spam boxes;
- maintain IP address health for continued email campaign success;
- regulatory cleaning of company data;
What is “verifying” an email address?
Verifying an email address with TrueMail will determine whether or not an email account is valid and can receive mails.
What does the verification process include?
Our unique verification process checks each email multiple times from different locations around the globe.
TrueMail also offer de-duplication and bad syntax removal.